- November 8, 2001 - Alex arrives at Swanbourne, the events of "No Picnic."
- November 10, 2001 - Alex and Jack have ice cream in Sydney. Ethan Brooke reveals his plan for Alex to work for ASIS.
- November 11, 2001 - Alex lands in Bangkok and eats dinner with Ash at the Peninsula Hotel.
- November 12, 2001 - Mrs. Webber transforms Alex and Ash into Afghan refugees Abdul and Karim Hassan, respectively. Alex and Ash go to Chinatown, where they get a room to sleep in.
- November 13, 2001 - Their first day in Chinatown.
- November 14, 2001 - Their second day in Chinatown.
- November 15, 2001 - Their third day in Chinatown. Ash reveals to Alex that he is not a patriot.
- November 16, 2001 - On their fourth day in Chinatown, Anan Sukit comes and demands that Abdul (Alex) pick up the papers himself. At 7:00, Alex went to Patpong, where he was picked up by Snakehead members and taken to the Chada Trading Agency. Alex is forced to fight the Snakehead's muay thai champion Sunthorn, whom he defeats by cheating. Alex then escapes the building by jumping in the water through a hole in the floor. He then steals a boat, in the process breaking one of the fundamental support columns of the building, thus causing it to collapse. As he escapes, Anan Sukit is shot. All this happens before midnight. Hearing the news, Major Yu meets with Zeljan Kurst over tea (it was 4:00 at the time in London) at the Ritz Hotel to talk about the event.
- December 2, 2001 - Reef Encounter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.